Here at We Come to Learn, we build early education games and applications that are intuitive enough that a young child can pick one up and play right away — and engaging enough that he or she will want to. However we also build our games to be rich and robust enough that a classroom teacher can use them as tools for instruction and reinforcement. Simple yet sophisticated: that’s our goal.
We’ve taken elements of great teaching – engaging and colorful skills-based learning games that include variable levels of difficulty and support, individualized data tracking and reporting, and opportunities for adults to improve their teaching by learning from each other – and added the excitement and beauty of modern technology to create educational games and applications that are perfect for young learners as well as their teachers and parents.
- Beth EducatorFormer teacher and principal, still coming to learn
- Brandon Application DevelopmentNatureboy "FLAIR" Flex Flash AIR
- Janos Engineering & DevelopmentAll.Sys.Go (OhBeardedOne)
- Robbie Game/UX Design & MarkerUpperCreative popper and showstopper
- PhilSEO & UX Content DevelopmentMy best friend is a Panda
- Christina Design OverlordConquers the most ardent creative problems
- Curtis Illustrator/DesignerPuts the "dude" in doodle